Saturday, February 11, 2012

InTern: Meet Hannah

The habit of every new intern from JUTKA & RISKA is to pick an outfit from the store, create a picture and introduce yourself. So here it is! My name is Hannah, I’m a fashion, photograpy, and product presentation student. I hope to learn in this internship what I want to do when I grow up... I’m creative, take initiative, like to learn new things and I just love fashion!  I think these five months are gonna be great @ JUTKA & RISKA!

Love Hannah

Pink scarf with white flowers €12,95
Feather earcuff  'Club Manhattan' €24,95
White knitted scarf 'JUTKA & RISKA' €16,95
Silver jacket 'JUTKA & RISKA,Out of Space collection'  €109,- for €69,99
Black sunglasses 'JUTKA & RISKA' €10,-
Black transparant T-shirt 'JUTKA & RISKA' €59,- for €39,99
Grey jogging pants 'JUTKA & RISKA' €32,-



No comments:

Post a Comment