Saturday, June 18, 2011

OnStreet: Selda Karabag

Got to admit I feel a little bit bad about it, but now that I can take extra care of the blog, it's time to to do some catching up with you. I'm gonna post some of the cool people that we met the past month, but I never got around to share with you....




































Here's the first: Selda Karabag, the leading lady of hairdresser's chain "de Cliént".  There is a "Cliént" situated near us on the Nationalestraat in Antwerp. This makes it possible for Selda to hop into our store in between working hours and search for great vintage finds during her shopping break. When we met her, she just purchased the DIOR envelope that matched the beautiful DIOR bag she bought at our store the day before. Great bag for a great lady I must say. Thanks Selda and see you On(Nationale)Street!

No comments:

Post a Comment